ACTIVITIES AUTHORIZED TO THE TRUSTEE BY THE SUPERINTENDENCY OF BANKS OF PANAMA
As established in Law 21 of 2017, the fiduciary may carry out the following activities without having to request authorization from
the Superintendency of Banks of Panama:
· Establish and manage trusts in accordance with the provisions of the law.
· Manage bank accounts and escrow accounts.
· Provide financial consulting services.
· Act as a representative with the right to vote in meetings of the shareholders ‘or partners’ meeting and act as representatives of holders of bonds and other securities.
· Act as custodians of shares, documents and securities.
· Carry out any other activity complementary to the fiduciary activity authorized by the superintendent of banks in a general or individual way.